Happy New Year!
I can’t believe how fast 2017 went by! This has been such a great year and I’m so looking forward to a lot of exciting new changes coming in 2018 that I want to share with you including Telehealth and a new membership program just in time for the new year!
NEW SEATTLE LOCATION AND TELEHEALTH
First, in case you missed it, I have a new Seattle office location in Columbia City. I’m seeing clients there on Wednesday’s and will continue to see clients in Bellevue on Tuesday’s. I am also very excited to be offering Telehealth appointments now as well. What is Telehealth? It’s a HIPAA compliant video chat appointment that can be done from the comfort of your home or office. No more wasted time sitting in traffic! This also means that I can work with you even if you live outside of the greater Seattle area. If you live in Washington state and have Regence, Premera, United Healthcare, or Cigna insurance then I can bill your insurance for the appointment. If you don’t have insurance then be sure to keep reading about my new Membership Program!
NEW MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM
‘Tis the season for New Year’s resolutions! I have never been a huge fan of resolutions because they are often lofty goals that are too big of a leap from where you are today to where you want to be. Everyone starts out strong in January, but then life happens and when we suddenly can’t make it to the gym 5 days a week we stop going altogether. This is why it’s so important to set appropriate goals and to have the right support systems in place to help you stay accountable and to get you back on track when life happens.
As your nutritionist, I focus on helping you identify and set intentions which I believe are more important than goals because they are your current desires that come from within and have more meaning than a future outcome. From there we create an individualized nutrition and lifestyle plan that includes identifying tools and resources that can help you achieve your health goals. Let’s work together to set you up for success in 2018!
Do any of these describe you?
- I’d like help knowing how to eat better for my health and fitness goals.
- I eat healthy foods and feel like I’ve tried everything, but still can’t lose weight.
- My stomach often feels bloated and I have abdominal discomfort or other digestive issues.
- I have skin issues like rashes, hives, acne, eczema, or rosacea.
- I’m more tired than I should be and would like more energy.
- I don’t sleep well and would like to figure out why.
If any of these sound familiar then I highly recommend taking advantage of my NEW Membership Program designed to help you make and sustain healthy lifestyle changes.
3 Month Membership Program – $199/Month*
This program is ideal for those who are ready to make significant lifestyle changes or may have more complicated health issues, as well as those who want continued support with adjusting to their customized eating and lifestyle plan. We will address any ongoing symptoms and reassess your progress making modifications to your plan as needed.
What you get with the monthly membership:
- 2 hours of nutrition counseling per month**
- Fully customizable – meet once per week, once every 2 weeks, etc.
- Appointments can be in person, video chat, or over the phone
- Unlimited messaging support to answer questions as needed between appointments
- Use of the Healthie app to get feedback on your food journal, track health goals and metrics
- A customized nutrition and lifestyle plan based on your individual needs
- 20% discount on supplements
**3-month minimum commitment required
If you are unsure if this is the program for you or have any questions for me you can schedule a FREE 15-minute consultation here.
As a reminder, I am contracted with Regence, Premera, United Healthcare and Cigna health insurance plans. Individual plans vary, so please contact your insurance customer service to find out your plan coverage for nutrition services.
I look forward to working with you in 2018 to achieve optimal wellness and to feel your absolute best!